Clients who partner with OnSite save an average of 43% and as much as 95%.
Yes, really. See what partnering with OnSite can do for your practice.
Customized solutions for every industry, waste type, and practice
Save time and simplify your medical waste workflow with a mail-back program
Our simplest offering with the most flexibility. Automatically receive sharps containers in the mail along with return labels and compliant shipping boxes. Simply send back your containers when they are full.
Take control of your medical waste program with desktop sterilization technology
Choose a pickup service option that best fits your unique needs
Putting you in control of how your medical waste is managed. With options to fit any practice and industry-leading service, OnSite offers transparent pricing models and flexible service agreements.
As a multi-billion dollar originator of the medical waste service industry, Stericycle’s model and service offerings have remained relatively unchanged. By simply buying out local service providers, they have stamped out most of its competition and therefore, its need to continue innovating and providing better service to its clients.
OnSite was founded by a group of leaders in the regulated medical waste industry with the simple mission of improving the lives and practices of healthcare providers. We design medical waste solutions on the mantra of innovation, simplicity, and transparency. From our desktop sterilization technology to our cost-conscious pickup services, everything is designed with healthcare providers at the center.
A suite of customizable solutions and technology designed to simplify workflows and reduce costs.
- Founded in 2019
- Driven by innovative technology
- Flexible service options
- Industry-leading 99% on-time percentage
- Transparent contracts with no hidden fees
- Among the highest service scores in the industry
- 63 Net Promoter Score
- Customized solutions for any size practice
- Waste reduction program
- Industry-first medical waste data software
The largest provider of regulated medical waste disposal and treatment in the US.
- Founded in 2019
- Largest market share in the industry
- Primarily focused in the hospital space
- International service capabilities
- Call center customer service
- Multi-division organization
- Largest selling force in the industry
- Among lowest satisfaction scores in the industry
- Relies on decades-old services
- eAmong the top incineration plant owners
- Aggressive price increases
- Multiple price-gouging affiliated lawsuits
We keep it simple, transparent, and flexible.
“Our facilities have been able to reduce the frequency and volume of their biowaste pickups by over 75%. The decision to move to OnSite has served our team well and I encourage any of my healthcare peers to explore making the transition to their services.”
National Director of Plant Operations